Feb 18, 2009

Hula Girls

Before we left on our trip Whitney had come up with a whole list of souvineers that she wanted us to bring home. It included the traditional grass skirt and coconut top with shell necklace. We bought a set for both girls and had a good laugh when they tried them on. (Lindsie's "cheese" cracks me up!) She was so surprised and excited to see us. She must have been thinking I would never come home and then for two days she kept pointing to me and whispering "mama". It's amazing how much she seems to have grown up in just one week! Her communication and understanding of words has gotten so much better...Or I just notice it more now than I did? :)



2 comments:

Shay and Nick said...

First of all I'm so jealous you went to Hawaii!! I want to move somewhere to get out of this snow!! Second how cute are those coconut shells and grass skirts!!! I cant totally see Whit telling you all the souvenirs she wanted!!! How are you feeling, when are you due? We need to go to lunch, cause I don't think we'll be in Centerville much longer. :(

Elisa and Tyler said...

Your trip looked like so much fun!!! And your trip made me feel a billion times better about mine we leave Sunday for a week and are leaving Tylee and since our babies are the same age and yours did fine hopefully mine will to! When I get home lets do lunch!