Yesterday I took Chris and the girls with me to my 19+ week checkup. Dr Hall was nice enough to do a quick ultrasound and confirm that our new baby will be a BOY! No pictures to prove it yet, but hopefully we'll get some on the 14th at my BIG ultrasound! Whitney is thrilled at the thoughts of a little brother, and Lindsie of course has NO CLUE what is going on and how her life will change in July. :)
We're open for name suggestions if you have any favorites!

13 comments:
Congrats you guys! I am sooo excited for you! As for a name, I've always loved the name Nathan/Nate.
Wow! Carter will be happy to have a boy cousin to play with! We are so happy for you. Congrats!
How wonderful!! Congratulations on your little boy!! I am so happy for all of you. We can start to REALLY have fun shopping now :)
We are so EXCITED! Yes Carter will be so happy when they are bigger to have a buddy!
Nicole,
I’m so happy for you. Finally a boy! I’m sure Chris is very excited. I love the pictures of the girls and their Hawaiian customs they crack me up. I love you guys so much. I really wish we had an opportunity to see each other more often. I really like the Italian and Spanish names. I’m not sure if you are looking for an American name, if you are, I like Jacob, Nicholas, Cesar, Curtis, Shawn, Joshua, Aaron and Jayden. Spanish and Italian names: Danilo, Dante, Benjamin, Gianni, Giovanni , Daniel, Valentino, Antonio and Cesar.
X.O.X
Congrats! How exciting to add a boy to your cute family! We are thrilled for you and can't wait to meet the little guy! Love ya.
YYAAAYYYYYY!!! I AM SO EXCITED for you guys!!!! I am shocked right now! YOu must be so excited! WOW, I need to call Ry right now and tell him the good news. It will be nice to have another nephew!! CONGRATS!!!!
Yeah!!! How dang exciting! How about Eragon??? Can yoou guess which book I'm reading? Congrats!!
Yay! I'm so excited for you. Boys are so much fun. I personally like the name Canon. :) (Sorry if you get two posts from me...something weird just happened.:) )
JEFFREY RYAN SOUNDS GREAT!!!
I am so excited for you guys! I bet Chris is super excited :) I like the name Corbin, and Conner.
I would have to second on Corbin. Very cute name.
Or Tyrone perhaps?!? J/K! Okay, so I have too much time on my hands today and we even lost an hour! That is what happens when you skip church with a sick kiddo.
Post a Comment