Jan 31, 2010

Colin 6 Month's

Colin turned 6 month's old in January.  He is such a fun and happy little kid...smiling all the time!  He learned to roll over both directions at Christmas time and is now eating baby food.  Aside from a few minor issues with his sleeping and eating habits, he is a GOOD baby.  Most importantly, he is HEALTHY and such a blessing to our family.  Here are his 6 month stats...
Height:  26.5 inches.....48%
Weight:  16 pounds 1 ounce.....20%
Head Size:  17 inches.....30%


8 comments:

Erica said...

He is a beautiful(I mean handsome) little boy!

amy and josh said...

He is adorable! Have fun with all his changes and the things he learns! I love this stage!

Natalie said...

So cute! But why is he in a shade bag?

Nicole said...

Colin was laying on the bed in our hotel room in Hawaii. It was like 1:30 am in the morning our time and we were trying to unpack. Trying to keep him happy, i gave him the Shade bag to play with. Next thing we knew... he was inside. So funny, I had to snap a picture. :)

Jeanell said...

What a cute kid! I bet those girls are loving every second of him.

Anonymous said...

he is just so super handsome. that smile to die for.

Elisa and Tyler said...

He is just so dang cute!! It looks like you guys had a great Christmas and New years! I can't wait to see your Hawaii pictures! I want to go somewhere warm! I need to come visit you or you need to come visit me before this baby comes!!! Love ya!

Barrett Family said...

I love Colin's smile! What a cutie. I'm excited for your Hawaii post. That sounds SO nice right now. The Iowa winter seems eternal!