Apr 21, 2009

Zions Park

Last weekend Chris had a dermatology conference in Zions and asked the girls and I to come along for the quick trip (Thursday-Saturday). Chris would have gotten more rest those two nights without us,(Lindsie was NOT happy to be in a different bed and totally congested!) but all in all it was fun for the girls and I to have a change of pace and scenery. While Chris worked the booth and golfed with doctors we went to the park, shopping, and enjoyed the somewhat warmer weather and sunshine. Whitney was obsessed with buying souvenir rocks (which are everywhere) and even some earrings made from rocks.


Lindsie's first time on a swing...she loved it!


3 comments:

amy and josh said...

It looks like you all had lots of fun! Your girls are so adorable!

Lewis Family said...

How fun! Look at your beautiful girls, Lindsey's hair in the swing is awesome and what a sweet little grin. I can't wait to see that little boy! Hope you are feeling well.

Sara said...

Sometimes it is so nice to get away from the norm, even if it's just for a short time. Looks like fun. I am not sure why, but Ambrielle was always the rock collector too. Everywhere we went, she collected rocks from that area. She had a big shoe box filled until just recently a mean mom went and cleaned it out. :)