May 26, 2009

Update

I had a prenatal checkup last Friday and the Dr has finally agreed to put me on his calendar for an induction!! We can't schedule with the hospital just yet, but to have a date planned and an end in sight is such a huge relief. So...Monday July 13th we will welcome our baby boy!! Whitney is scheduled to be baptised the Saturday before, so let's just hope everything goes as now planned and we don't have any surprises! :)

8 comments:

Gina said...

Hooray, it won't be long now! I am so excited to see what a little Fry boy looks like. I have missed seeing you- let's get together for lunch if you feel up to it, ok?

Holly Fry said...

So excited for you!

James and Melissa said...

Nicole, that's so exciting! I'm glad your timing has all worked out with Whitney's baptism (and hopefully your little guy agrees with your plans!). I'd love to see you sometime soon.

Katie B said...

I am with ya.... "end in sight" makes me breathe easier too!
Congrats! Can't wait to meet the little man! :D

Chet and Korryn said...

YEAH!! I am excited for you. I will be in UT mid July, if you are feeling ok I would love to stop by and see you all.
Congratulations!!

Sara said...

Yay! We are so excited for you. It is so nice when you can start to plan around a date. Just makes life so much easier. Hope everything goes as planned for you.

Lovinthelivin said...

Congrats Fry Family!
Hope all is well!
We'll be there to visit in August...hopefully we'll be able to stop by and meet your new little guy!

Lewis Family said...

Yay!! Jackson and Mason are also getting baptised on the 11th! We will come see you after the baby is born! I'm so excited we'll be in town. Hope you are feeling well. HUGS.