Girls in their new dresses and ready for Church. Lindsie just can't smile at the camera without a big cheesy grin...too funny! Hope you all had as wonderful an Easter Season as we did! Hooray for SPRING!!
Looks like you guys had a blast! I love the new spring clothes. . . especially because that means it is getting warm! I really need to come visit and we can make bows. I have become a pretty good bow maker :)
Loving Lindsie with her cheesy grin and I can't help but crack up at the morning bed head! That is the most hilarious Easter morning egg hunt I have ever seen! I think she tops all of Hallie's bed hair when she was that age!
4 comments:
Looks like you guys had a blast! I love the new spring clothes. . . especially because that means it is getting warm! I really need to come visit and we can make bows. I have become a pretty good bow maker :)
What cute girls you have Nicole! Looks like you guys had as much fun as we did!
Loving Lindsie with her cheesy grin and I can't help but crack up at the morning bed head! That is the most hilarious Easter morning egg hunt I have ever seen! I think she tops all of Hallie's bed hair when she was that age!
I love the girls' dresses. They both are so cute. And I am loving Lindsie's hair-So fun.
Post a Comment