(See picture...)I start talking to Lindsie through the door telling her to "close the pretty's" and "mommy wants to come in", but nothing is working. I get down on my hands and knees to look under the door and can see her sitting on the ground playing with Whitney's chapstick! Uggh! I can see the pink waxy mess all over her hands and can smell the strawberry scent like it was on my own lips! I try to reach under the door, and she pushes my fingers away with her greasy little hand. Not sure how to get the door open I ask Chris to come and help me. He tries a ruler, a kitchen knife, a pen, and anything we can find in the office. They are all too wide and are just scratching up the door and door frame and not moving the drawer closed at ALL! He eventually gets a wire hanger and tries sticking IT through the cracked door.

LONG story short...he FINALLY gets the drawer to move enough for us to get our hands in and shut the drawer. YEAH!
Lindsie was quite Happy in there by herself and was proud to show me what she had found and was EATING (including the lid)! The look on her face in the picture says it all. :)

Lesson to be learned: Close the bathroom door CHRIS! Whitney knows better than to leave her bedroom or bathroom door open for "Trouble".Today: Chris still owes Whitney a new "HSM 3" chapstick in the color and flavor of her choice. This has helped calm Whitney's anger slightly and she is finally laughing at the situation. (Thank goodness!)
8 comments:
LOL! I can't stop laughing this is so funny! Kids take any chance they can to go places they shouldn't. Tylee loves the bathrooms as well!
That face is priceless! So cute. I know about little girls who like to get in their sisters stuff all too well. And just wait Whitney, you'll soon have a brother to add to the trouble.
I loved your story! James and I laughed so hard as we read it--he used to do the same thing to his parents!
This is classic!
Congrats on a little BOY! Yeah!
That is so funny!
All I have to say is "what a stinker!" Good luck with that - you know I feel your pain. Good thing she's so cute, eh?
Cute little turkey! The bathroom is a constant source of frustration for us as well. Bella took a tube of toothpaste and squirted nearly the entire tube out onto the carpet, and rubbed it in with her hand. Fun times... Hope you are feeling well!
That reminds me about when Hallie was little. She had found sunscreen in the bathroom and took off the the lid and dumped it EVERYWHERE! For example it was on her hands,clothes,rug,and the tile. And she was rubbing it in. All we could do was laugh!
Post a Comment