Dec 11, 2008

A Christmas Surprise

We've received an early Christmas surprise and wanted to share it with all of our family, friends and loyal blog readers....

We are expecting a new arrival early July 2009!!
Yes, this is a surprise to everyone! A welcome surprise!
We are experiencing all sorts of emotions with this news...happiness, excitement, wonder, worry and sickness (the last 2 our mine! :)) Whitney needed a little bit of convincing that this is a GOOD thing, and has now decided that it is "very nice of Heavenly Father to send someone for Lindsie to play with." She is very hopeful for a baby brother this time around and is glad to hear that she still won't have to share her room. After all, she's the BIG and OLDER Sister who gets to help Mom take care of two babies! :) It's still hard for her to comprehend that Lindsie will get bigger and be almost 2 years old when the new baby arrives. I love all her thought processes and questions, and every day she says..." I can't believe we having another baby!" My thoughts EXACTLY!!


Big thanks to you ALL for your love and support! We'll keep you posted... Nic

19 comments:

About Me: Natalie said...

Are you kidding...ARE YOU KIDDING! AHHHHH! Okay, I'm screaming right now! I am sooooo excited for you guys. What a miracle!!! Okay, I'm hyperventilating! Yippy...hooray!

Jenn Lowe said...

CONGRATS! That is a great holiday treat. Our babies will be only 3 months apart.

YIPPEE!!!

Sara said...

Really?!! That is so exciting! That is just so perfect. Congratulations. :)

Elisa and Tyler said...

YAY!!!!! I am so excited for you guys! They will be such great big sisters and we already know how great you and Chris are! Congrats I am seriously so excited, I can hardly stand it!!!!

Anonymous said...

How exciting. I had a feeling when I stopped by that something was not "right" with you. Congtrats!! We love you guys!!
Korryn

Erica said...

Wow! That will be so much fun for your family. Enjoy...once you are feeling better!

Natalie said...

I still can't believe it! I am excited and also hoping for a boy. Carter is surrounded by girls he needs a buddy!

Lisa D said...

Congratulations! That is truly fantastic! We are so happy for you!

Jackson Family said...

Congrats! I am so excited for you! Hope you get feeling better soon.

Koceja said...

Congrats!

I hope it's another girl! We love the ladies at our house too! I am happy for you. I hope the remainder of your pregnancy goes well. Enjoy that middle trimester... It's funny how the blogging world can keep people in touch. Congrats again!

Katie B said...

We've already talked about what I think! But, Congrats again. This is going to be great, and just what the Fry's need! (HE ALWAYS KNOWS BEST!)

While I was shopping yesterday I was wanting to buy you all these CUTE BOY things! WOO HOO! I am SOOOOOO excited!

Holly Fry said...

We are SO excited for you guys. We were soo suprised and grateful to have a new cousin in the family! I will have to email you later. Congrats!

Lewis Family said...

That is AWESOME!!! Such a sweet surprise after all the struggle getting pregnant for so long. Big HUGS!!!

Beach Girl said...

That is Wonderful! Congratulations

James and Melissa said...

Congratulations! What an exciting surprise! Nicole, I hope you aren't feeling too sick--let me know if I can do anything for you!

THe Hepworth's said...

Oh my Gosh!!! That is sooo exciting! I am so happy for ya! We really need to do lunch now!! YAY!!!

Megan said...

Congrats! Hopefully you are feeling well too ;)

The Peach.... said...

WOW! Congratulations! This is HUGE news! You must be out of your mind with so many different emotions....Sydney was a surprise for us, too....but a wonderful surprise. I'm really happy for you!

amy and josh said...

I am a little slow on the congrats, but CONGRATS! I hope that you are feeling okay!