Whitney gave us two great performances this month. On December 15th she was a clown in her 2nd grade class play titled "The Villain and the Toy Shop." It was a very cute melodrama and she was the most darling clown EVER! She remembered all her lines and even did an awesome cartwheel along with one of her lines on stage. Her class sang some Christmas songs and then got a visit from Santa. Chris was not able to be there, but I got it all on tape and we both agree she (and her class) did a terrific job. BIG "Thanks" to our friends and neighbors The Waltons for coming to support Whitney on her special night. :)


Whitney's second performance this month was at her Christmas Dance Recital for Elite Dance Productions. She chose to take a Jazz class rather than combo this year, and was one of three dancers in the class. She loved her new costume, knew the dance well, and is becoming a very talented dancer. We are so very proud of her and look forward to seeing more great dance performances in 2009 at Lagoon and the Spring recital.
3 comments:
Cute! I think she takes after her mom!
I agree with Erica. She is sure cute and dancing runs in your family.
She is adorable! I am sure she does fantastic at all her performances!
Post a Comment