Shutterfly photo books are the new way to preserve your memories. Create your own today.
Jan 19, 2012
Saying goodbye...
Although it was hard to say goodbye, it was the right thing to do for our little buddy. He was 13 years old, blind, mostly deaf and had a hard time getting around for the last year or so. We were all sad to see him go, but know that he is much better off and happy in heaven. :) When we set the day for last Thursday (the 12th) and started talking about the kind of dog Harley used to be Whitney made the comment... "it's sad that Lindsie and Colin never got to see what a fun and happy dog he was. He's only been old and blind since they were born." So true! We have enjoyed looking at old pictures and movies of him and remembering fun times. I decided that I would put the pictures in a book that the kids could look at whenever they got sad and missed him. Feel free to have a look if you are interested. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
That is so sad. I am sorry he had to go. We are dog people too. As much as my dog drives me crazy, I would really miss him if he was gone.
xoxo!
I am so sorry!! I remember playing with him when you first moved into our ward!! Thinking of you guys! Cutest dog ever!
Post a Comment