Aug 24, 2011

Summertime!!

We packed lots of fun activities and adventures into our last weeks of summer vacation...

The Snowbird summer activities have become an annual highlight for all of us.
We didn't have enough time to ride the tram and hike the tunnel, but still had a great time
riding the slide and jumping on the trampolines.  

Highlight of the day...watching my kids have so much fun riding on the tube with Chris.  :)

Fun on the Alpine Slide and kiddie ride.  Pizza on Main Street.
Treats at the Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory.

Delicious Food...Exploring Nature...Lots of DIRT...Plenty of laughs!!
The kids more than LOVED this adventure in the mountains.  Chris thinks we need to start camping...I say why not just have a cookout more often.?!  :)
The girls have been asking to go to Lagoon ALL summer.  We were so happy to have most of the Fry Family with us for the day, as well as take advantage of the KUTV2 news viewer appreciation deal!!  It was a great way to end our summer fun!!


4 comments:

Natalie said...

Cute pages!

Jeanell said...

Agree with Nat. I love the pages. I can't believe how grown up your little man Fry is! He is such a darling boy.

Erica said...

I need to time my visits to Utah when you guys are boating! Do you know how long it has been for me? TOOOOO long! Glad summer went well for you. My kids just went back to school today and I am so excited to have a minute to myself. The house is very quite with 2 napping right now. Yeah! Better run!

Lewis Family said...

Oh I love all the fun things to do in Utah! We need to make our way to snowbird and park city soon! Your family just gets cuter and cuter!