Jul 13, 2010

Happy Birthday!!

What a difference a year makes!  I am amazed at how much babies grow, change and learn in their first year.  It seems like only yesterday when Colin was so small and peaceful like this...


And now today...active, vocal, and only still when he's sleeping. :)

We decided last minute on Sunday to have a "party" and cupcakes for Colin's birthday.  The girls were very excited to celebrate and give him presents.  He loved his car, firetruck tent, trucks and train! (and so do the girls :D)  He enjoyed eating his cupcake...and making a mess.  Harley enjoyed all the cake on the floor too!

Colin is such a sweet and happy kid...We just love him to pieces! Happy Birthday Baby Boy!  I look forward to watching you learn and grow. xoxo, mommy

His 1yr well check is later this week.  Stats and Dr's report to come later...

UPDATE
**July 16th 1 year stats...
Height 30"   57%
Weight 22 lbs 6 oz   43%

2 comments:

Holly Fry said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LITTLE MAN!! I can't believe time has gone by so fast! Give him a kiss from us!!

The Peach.... said...

First of all, love the new look of your blog! Way to go, sista! And wow, time really does fly...your little man is ADORABLE! I'll bet you are having so much fun with him!