Colin had his 2 month appointment with the doctor on Friday. I was so happy to hear that he is gaining weight! It is always so difficult for me to believe that my babies are getting enough to eat when breastfeeding. Every fuss, cry and sleepless night makes me feel like I must be starving them to death. But, I can now rest assured that Colin is a happy and healthy growing boy! Now if we could just get him to sleep in his bed instead of the car seat. :) Here are his stats…
Weight: 11 lbs 3.5 oz (37%)
Height: 23 inches (49%)
Head: 15 inches (10%)

5 comments:
Nicole, he's adorable! And he's a good sized boy too! Hannah is still 14 lbs and as happy as can be. We've started her on a high fat diet just to add a pound or two, and she has found a new love in cheese (she's her daddy's girl!). Colin still looks like a mini Chris to me! Love ya.
Nicole!! Colin is just too cute! I hope you and your beautiful family of five are doing well. Let me know when you feel up to venturing out to lunch again, I have missed seeing you!
What a cutie!!!
What a cutie! He looks just like the rest of them. I used to worry about starving my babies also. You just never know how much they are getting. Seems like he is doing well though. Again, so cute.
Oooh, he is so cute!!! He looks like a Fry to me!
Post a Comment