
Whitney loved her first day of school! She is excited to make new friends and learn from her teachers (who she thinks are cute and nice). Hope she stays this excited and happy even after they give her homework! :)
This is how those of us left at home felt about Whitney leaving to school. Sorry, couldn't get a picture of myself crying inside. It was pretty rough today with only two hands, two crying babies, and NO Whitney to help! I love you Whitney and have really appreciated your help all summer. I hope you continue to love school and do well this year!


3 comments:
I'm so glad Whitney loved her first day! I bet that does make things a lot crazier for you though (she's such a great helper!!). You're kids are adorable (Colin really looks like Chris to me). Love you tons!
That is really a sad Lindsie face. It will get better, I promise!
Whitney looks so pretty in her new school clothes! I bet you do miss her help, you have your hands full! Lindsie and Collin are both adorable. Cute, Cute family!
Post a Comment