Lindsie is our eater! A better name would be "human garbage disposal". She will eat ANYTHING! Of course she has her favs, but she's willing to try it all. She eats so well at every meal that sometimes we wonder if she has hollow legs? Luckily she's very active to work it all off. :) Some of her favorites right now are grapes, bananas, wheat thin crackers, and her new fav...ketchup (with her fries of course).

Powdered Doughnuts for a bedtime snack...yum!

Loving her own ketchup cup...

Is she finally full???
5 comments:
Jealous...Tyler is a picky eater! She is a cute girl!
I love the hair at bedtime snack! Hey those pj's look familiar also.
I got to see the ketchup love in person and she is one darling little dipper! And congrats to Whitney on finally losing those front teeth!
She is so cute. It's nice to have one good eater in the family, huh? I remember that was how Corinne was. Of course, she hasn't outgrown that yet. :)
And I don't ever see Whitney going through an ugly stage, she is beautiful! Love it when they loose those teeth.
I had a picture just like that only I was eating spaghetti/o,s.
Post a Comment