I'm a couple weeks late at posting these, but I finally just downloaded all the pictures from my camera. Our good friend Shaylee got married on October 10th. Whitney was thrilled to go to the reception and was very interested in all that was going on. She didn't want to miss a thing! Anyone needing a flower girl for their wedding? Let us know...she's ready and waiting for her chance! She's always loved weddings and brides, but this is the first wedding she's been old enough to remember and understand what's happening. Anyway, she was really cute about it and enjoyed watching them cut the cake and Shaylee's dance with her Dad. :) Congratulations Shay and Nick!! Thanks for letting us enjoy your special day with you!

Chris (sporting a brace free smile!!), Whitney and Lindsie with Kristen (Bridesmaid and Sister)

Whitney and The Beautiful Bride

Fry Family with Nick and Shaylee Miller
1 comment:
So cute! The wedding looks like it turned out great and Shaylee was gorgeous! I need to come hang out!
Post a Comment