Sep 5, 2008

Beautiful Girls

I haven't posted in quite some time, I know. I have been waiting and am so excited to finally post these darling pictures of the girls. They were taken in early August, but I just received the disk in the mail this week. I LOVE every picture. The photographer (Joy) did a great job! I'm so impressed with her work and hope to have her do some pictures of our family some day soon. There are too many to post them all, so here are some of my favs!







8 comments:

Katie B said...

OMG! Those are so awesome! You will love them forever!

Jeanell said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jeanell said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jeanell said...

Cute Pictures!
Noticed on your previous blog that Whitney is now the proud owner of a Webkinz.Caleb has also recently acquired a couple of his own and would probably love to add Whit to his Web-Friends.

Elisa and Tyler said...

These pictures are so GREAT! They are getting so big!

Jenn Lowe said...

Love these! I want to get her info. I'll call you!
Jenn

Erica said...

Very cute! What have you been up to lately? We are coming in October...I'll let you know if we have any free time. You know how busy it is when you travel...so much to do, so many people to see, and so little time.

Sara said...

Wow, these are amazing shots. I love that face! And I can't believe how big your girls are getting. They are so cute.