May 16, 2008

6 months....Look alike?

Lindsie's 6 month stats:
17 lbs. 10 oz.....80% (Whitney at 6 months 17 lbs. 3.5 oz)
27 inches.....90% (Whitney was the exact same length!)
16 and 3/4 for head size...50%

The doctor says she is doing really well and we are so grateful! She is rolling over, sitting up with little assistance and has great fine motor skills for her age. She can now start eating mashed up table foods like bananas, peas, etc. as well as the little Gerber snacks. Yeah!

So, everyone asks me if Whitney and Lindsie look alike as babies. Well, you decide...can you tell who's who? Post a comment and leave your guesses! :)



3 comments:

Katie B said...

They do look a TON alike! But, yes I can tell them apart.

Top 2 pics:
Lindsie then Whitney

Bottom 2 pics:
Whitney then Lindsie

Either way, they are both so dang cute!

The Peach.... said...

OK, I can't tell!
I have checked your blog lots, I found it randomly.....here's my blog: www.tylerandad.blogspot.com...add me to your list!

Anonymous said...

WOW!! They do look alot alike. But, I can tell them apart. Top pics has Lindsie then Whitney and the bottom picks are Whitney then Lindsie. It was easier to tell them apart in the top pics. I think I'm right on the bottom pics, but they look they both could be Lindsie. Thanks for sharing.