Nov 18, 2011

Halloween

I am so very far behind, but want to try and keep a record for my own sanity.
Colin got croup the Thursday before the holiday and then Lindsie got it the night before.  Neither one of them was feeling "great", but really wanted to go trick or treating.  Nana and Papa came early that night for dinner, and then Papa worked his makeup magic on the girls.  They were more than thrilled!!  Whitney went trick or treating with a few of her friends in the neighborhood and had a great time.  Chris and I took the little kids around the circle and down the street.  Lindsie was so much faster than Colin and he quickly got tired of trying to keep up with her.  He and I came home while Chris took Lindsie down one more street.  The weather was unseasonably warm and was so nice compared to last year when it poured rain. So, despite some sickness for the little kids we had a fun and safe Halloween.  :)












1 comment:

Erica said...

Are those really your kids?! I don't even recognize them. How funny? Papa really did make-up magic! Great pictures!