| Kids on Easter Sunday in their new clothes |
I am desperately wishing Spring would stay so we could enjoy it! I am getting really tired of rain and snow! Always grateful for a nice day like yesterday and now today (after more rain). Memorial day is a week away and our pool will open for the season. Will it be warm enough to swim Mother Nature??
We have lots going on in the upcoming weeks... It will be crazy, but I look forward to having them over so we can enjoy our summer break.
Whitney has two weeks left of 4th Grade. She did really well in school this year and made some new friends. She is looking forward to more field trips with her class as well as 4th grade Rendezvous this Thursday. I am in charge of pictures and will post them when I can. :)
Lindsie will graduate from her 1st year of Preschool this week. She loves Miss Patti and her friends in her class, but is already excited for new adventures in her next class with her best friend and neighbor Ellie.
Chris will be out of town for work till Thursday night (nothing new there) and then have knee surgery on Friday. :( We went spring skiing together mid-April and he tore his ACL and partial MCL. So now with all his crazy May work travel out of the way he can have surgery and be home to recover for a couple of weeks. It will be nice to have him home for an extended time, but I think it will be a challenge for me to take care of all 4 of them at the same time!? So PLEASE Mother Nature, keep the weather nice so my kids can play outside!! Thanks! Nicole
No comments:
Post a Comment