Colin is now 20 months old....the same age Lindsie was when he was born. This is so crazy to me! I can't believe she was such a baby and yet I needed her to act and be such a BIG girl! Many times I feel so bad for forcing her to grow up so quickly during that time. Yet, it was necessary for my survival and sanity with 2 babies to take care of!! I am grateful to have experienced that time in my life and the lives of my kids, but hope none of them will need therapy for it in the future. :)
At his 18 month check up Colin was 32.5" tall (54%), and weighed 24 pounds (23%). He is such a BOY! He loves balls, trucks and cars, and all the noises that go with them. It is amazing how he just "knew"to love these things despite all the princess, barbie, and girly things that were around him. :) Colin is growing up so quickly, yet will always be my baby. He can say quite a few words and loves to make lots of sounds and noises. He loves dancing with the girls, especially to "The Time" by The Black Eyed Peas. It is hilarious and darling too!
 |
| On the Hogle Zoo train with Daddy |
 |
| Saying "cheese" while waiting to see Whitney dance |
 |
| Crazy BOY!!! |
1 comment:
I can't believe how big the kids are looking! Whitney is beauitful and it looks like she is a great little dancer! So proud of her-wish I could be there to cheer her on! Give them all a kiss for me!
Post a Comment