Lindsie is hilarious! But you already know that. No fever around here - my boys think Justin Bieber is LAME!!!
I've been so crazy since I got back but we need to get together. I still have your Christmas and birthday presents. Talk about a lame friend. I still love ya, though!
5 comments:
ADORABLE!!! I'll take the girls to the Justin Beiber Movie! I love him!
So cute!!
Let me know when you can get together!
Xoxo
So funny! My kids can't get enough laughing at Lindsie. Hallie has the fever as well. I am sure Abbie has it too but won't admit it.
Lindsie is hilarious! But you already know that. No fever around here - my boys think Justin Bieber is LAME!!!
I've been so crazy since I got back but we need to get together. I still have your Christmas and birthday presents. Talk about a lame friend. I still love ya, though!
That is the cutest!!! Lindsey is so cute and so grown up! Love that Bieber Fever!
Post a Comment