I've been finding small projects to keep me busy (and sane) rather than all the usual chores around the house. Just finished this shelf and the letters of Colin's name for his room. I think it's pretty cute, but it serves an even bigger purpose. I need things high and out of temptation for Lindsie!! Look at the pictures below and you will understand why. No explanation needed I'm sure. :)
Yep, that's an ENTIRE large bottle of baby powder all over her new "big girl bed" and room.
Will I survive this child? Will she survive me?
6 comments:
You'll survive each other... by the time she's 22 you'll be best fiends! LOL....
I love that girl... you just never know what you're gonna get next! :D
You both will survive! Whitney survived when she used the baby powder on Harley. She is no busier than any other kid! I love that stinkin cute face in the first picture though!
Oh,Nicole I feel your pain! Tonia always tells me, "you'll look back on it and laugh" OK...but I'm not laughing right now! What little munchkins we have!
LoL! That is how I feel about Brodes! I think if I blogged about all the mischief he got into I would be in big trouble! I cant leave him alone for 2 seconds!!! Didn't you say something about so sweet and sour? :) You just gotta learn to laugh about it. After wanting to pull my hair out I decided to find the humor in all the naughty little things Easton and Broden conspire to do together!
Okay, admit it, it is a little humorous that you of all people have a child that enjoys making messes. Did you by chance pray for patience? :) She is adorable and I'm sure a fun, busy, little thing. Just look at that little sweet face.
That face on the last picture is too cute for words.
If I have survived Maggie and Adam, you can do it! We just need to go to lunch more often :)
Post a Comment