One morning last week while I was getting ready for the day Lindsie was watching TV on my bed. While she was involved in the show I decided to quickly run upstairs and change Colin's diaper. When I came back to my room, she was no longer on the bed. I heard noises coming from the bathroom and then found Lindsie on the floor putting all my makeup back in its bag.
This was our conversation...
Me: "U-Oh Lindsie, what are you doing?"
Lindsie: "I'm helping you cleanup Mom"
Me: "Thanks, but I don't need help. You are NOT supposed to be in my makeup are you?"
Lindsie: "Sorry Mom. I'm beautiful! I got makeup by myself." Then she finally looks at me and I see her face!! I had NO idea she could open the mascara! Yikes! She actually had it on her lashes too! She was covered with streaks of mascara, globs of lotion, tried on lipstick, and also managed to gouge out bits of blush and powder. I don't know how I did it, but I kept my cool and told her that I was going to get the camera to take her picture. She posed for the photo and then I asked her if she wanted to see in the mirror? I lifted her up and she said..."Oh no, it's not pretty." (small pout and frown) She agreed to let me wash her face and to "only let mommy help her with the makeup". Only 2 years old and already a "girly girl"!
3 comments:
So funny!
That is soooo cute and too funny! I love the girly girls!!
LOL then to top it all off you had to come get me!
Oh, what a silly girl! She is so cute!
Post a Comment