Nov 10, 2009

4 months



Yep, time is flying by...Colin is 4 months!  He is such a cute little stinker!  He's finally learning to like laying on his back to play with his toys, enjoys sitting in the Bumbo to watch both his sisters play, and he sucks on his fingers and hands till they are slobbery and sometimes raw. 
Today we tackled Colin's 4 month check up with Lindsie's 2 year.  Yikes!  Makes me tired again just thinking about it.  :)  Luckily my Mom agreed to come with me to help...things could have been a whole lot crazier!  Thanks Mom! 

Here are Colin's stats for 4 months...
Height 25 inches.....54%
Weight 13 lbs 9 oz.....23%
Head size 16 ".....16%

Lil' Rock Star


Whitney loves playing photographer and posing Colin for pictures

3 comments:

Shay and Nick said...

Nicole, I seriously almost got off the Centerville exit tonight but decided I should get home. I can't believe Colin is 4 month already, he he so handsome, I love him! What are your crazy days? I can come help out with Whit and Dance or Linds and Colin while you go do errands or shop for Christmas. Let me know seriously! Miss you guys!

Elisa and Tyler said...

He is so dang cute! 4 months already?! Geez that flew by! I need to invest in a bumbo for our next baby, they look amazing! I need to come visit you, I miss ya!

Lisa Cannon said...

Time flies! I can't believe he is already four months! I know, I'm dying over here without any consecutive great sleep. They are so cute, so that makes up for it I guess!