Oct 8, 2009

Colin's Blessing

I know I'm almost 3 weeks late, but I'm finally finding time to post about Colin's blessing. 
Colin Christopher Fry was blessed on Sunday, September 27th, 2009 by his dad.  Chris did a wonderful job and I was so happy that Colin didn't cry during the blessing.  The chapel and both overflows were full...not for us...but because we also got a new bishopric that day.  We did however have lots of family and friends there to support Colin, and then we had everyone over to our house for lunch.  A big THANKS to everyone for being there and for your contributions to our yummy lunch!  Love you all...
Here are some pictures from that day, plus some I had taken of Colin and the girls too in their white dresses.  Never again will I have a child baptized and one blessed in the same year, so I just had to document it with pictures. 








Thanks to Heather Allen for the beautiful photos. http://www.heatherallenphotography.com/















6 comments:

Sara said...

Oh my goodness, they are gorgeous. I love all their white outfits. They look so sweet. What beautiful photos. Congrats on the baptism and the blessing.

Anonymous said...

He is so cute! i love those pics!
-Courtney

James and Melissa said...

Those pictures are amazing! I guess it's easy when your kids are so incredibly cute! I wish we could have been there for Colin's blessing.

amy and josh said...

Those pictures are totally adorable!

Lewis Family said...

Nicole, what a gorgeous family you have! Congrats on the blessing... your little guys is so precious!

The Peach.... said...

Oh my gosh, he is so sweet!