Jul 25, 2009

Baby Fry is Here!!!

Click to play this Smilebox postcard: Baby Boy Fry
Create your own postcard - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox postcard

8 comments:

Matt&Heather said...

How exciting! Wish i could see him! My sister-in-law had her baby boy the day before on the 12th! he was nearly 9lbs! What a cute little family!

Sara said...

Congrats guys! He is so cute. I can't believe how alert he looks. You look beautiful as usual, I can't believe you are still in the hospital and looking so lovely. My hospital shots are under lock and key. I look very scary. I love the name also. What a cutie.

amy and josh said...

Congratulations! He is adorable! I hope we get to see him in person soon! I hope Chris enjoys having a little more "male" in the home!

Funny Boy167 said...

He is such an angel, and you look cute as ever.
Congratulations!

davenportreport said...

You already know I think he's darling, but I thought I'd just mention it again. He's darling!

annisa said...

He is so cute! Congratulations, you are a darling little family! I love his name too! Great choice! We love you all!

The Peach.... said...

congrats congrats! A boy! How fun!!! He is sooo cute, I hope you are doing well! It's fun to see these pictures!!!!

Jefferson said...

Hey congratulations! All your kids look so cute and grown up!