This weekend we celebrated Lindsie's first birthday! What happened to my baby? She's growing up too fast! She's been walking for the past month and is understanding so much about what goes on around her. She's getting all four of her molars this week and has been covered with snot and slobber. :0) She loves to say "hi" and wave to everyone (including total strangers). Overall she's a pretty happy little person but is very strong willed and independent. Much more so than Whitney was as the same age. She keeps me on my toes and I'm enjoying her as much as possible. She's growing up too fast and before I know it she'll be 7 like her big sis. Happy Birthday Lindsie! We love you!!





5 comments:
OMG!! I can't believe how fast that has gone! It just seems like maybe 6 months ago you told us you were pregnant!
What a cutie! Glad you are enjoying her so much.... they are too big before you know it!
Happy Birthday little Lindsie! I was just think that I can't believe Bella's birthday is on Friday! This year has flown by. Lindsie is so pretty, she looks just like her big sis! xx Dixie
They get big way to fast! She is so dang cute! Tylee has that same stroller and she LOVES it!
Wow, that went by quick! She is so cute. They just don't stay long enough in that baby stage...Adah is independent too, and it makes Mom so sad. She wants nothing to do with me most days, and she's only two!
I love little Lindsie's pictures!
She is growing up so fast!
Post a Comment