Oct 30, 2008

Made me laugh :0)

Take a look at the poll to the right. What's your vote? I saw this today on Facebook and it totally made me laugh! I have my ideas as to the results, but vote and let's see who gets the majority.


OK, so Twilight was the BIG winner!! Not that it was surprise to any of you! :) I'm so excited for the movie...and even more so now that I got free tickets to one of the big event showings at Jordan Commons on Saturday!! Thanks Betty and Allstate!

3 comments:

Katie B said...

Ummmmm, Yeah, NO Contest! I sooooo can't wait for this election to be DONE!

THe Hepworth's said...

Nicole!! I saw your blog on Jenn L sorry I'm really not stalking ya!! Your baby is getting so big!! Since the pool closed I don't see you anymore!! We really do need to go to lunch!! Hope all is well=)

The Peach.... said...

Cannot WAIT to see this movie!!!!!!!! I'm so excited! Let's go to lunch sometime.....