Sep 22, 2008

Time Flies


Yes, time is flying by way too fast! Whitney is in the 2nd grade...Lindsie's almost walking and nearing her 1st birthday...we've been in our house 2 years already...and Christmas is right around the corner. Crazy!!
The week Whitney started school, she begged me to take her to get a haircut. I finally agreed and she hopped into the chair and told the girl she wanted it cut to her chin. Yikes! It looks darling on her, I just hate how much harder it is to get her ready in the morning. No more quick ponytails :( One the same note, I WISH Lindsie had enough hair to get into a ponytail (or do anything)! I try my best to slick it down to her head, but it just stands right back up. Forget headbands and bows...she thinks they taste better than they look! :)
We had two new babies born in our families recently. Nate and Kimi (Chris' brother) had a baby boy late August, and my sister Natalie (and Cam) had a baby boy on September 7th. They are both so cute and Whitney loved holding and kissing them. This is the first boy on my side of the family, so he's going to get a lot of attention. Poor guy...he'll probably love playing with barbies and dressing like a princess some day too. :)
Lindsie is VERY active these days. She crawls so fast and is into EVERYTHING!! We've done our best to barricade her into the family room and kitchen. She gets so upset when she's left out and "behind bars." Chris jimmied two gates in the entry to keep her from going up the stairs. She goes up really well, but can't get down. The first place she heads when she finally makes it up....Whitney's room of course!


Baby Broden Fry

Baby Carter Jefferies

5 comments:

Elisa and Tyler said...

Such cute girls! I love Whitney's new hair cut! It looks so cute on her, but I bet it is harder to do! They are so cute! CHRISTMAS?! YIKES, is it that close already?!

The Peach.... said...

Oh Nicole, your girls are absolutely beautiful...they really are. I can't believe how big Whitney is! WOW! And Lindsay is getting so old....sad!

Sara said...

Wow. I can't get over how grown up Whitney looks now. Both girls are adorable.

Lewis Family said...

Okay...the baby with the remote in her mouth looks all too familiar. I need to get some gates up too because Izzy's been busy! Love to see how those girls are growing!

amy and josh said...

I can't believe how big your girls are. We really should have our mom's get us all together! Your family is adorable and I can't believe how quickly kids grow!