OK, so I found this website today and saw this picture of some girl named Amanda's scrapbook room. What! I can't even believe it! Seriously? How does one person have so much scrapbooking stuff? (No offense if any of you have that much stuff) Does she actually use it all? She must spend a fortune! She could be her own store! WOW...It makes me want to contact her and ask if she'd like to do my books for me. :) Check it out...
http://www.kevinandamanda.com/photos/scraproom/new/
This girl has WAY too much time on her hands. Check out her websites and other pictures. Crazy!!
2 comments:
That kinda makes me sick! She obviously doesn't have kids... Eeek!
Jenn
Hey Nicole! :) Thanks for the shout out-- I love your blog design! It is too cute!! I used to do scrapbooking for a living-- I worked in a store and taught classes for several years. I got a very generous discount and lots of freebies to use in my classes-- like, an entire package of paper when I might only use 1 sheet in my classes!! And after 6 years of that it's really hard not to build up a stash!! LOL. I gives tons of stuff away, but I do keep what I think I'll use... Someday I hope to use it all up... Slowly but surely! :D
Post a Comment