Chris had to attend a Dermatology Conference for work in Moab, so the girls and I decided to tag along. We stayed up the canyon at a really cool lodge resort that was right on the river. It was so beautiful. After Chris was done working at the conference on Friday afternoon we drove into Arches and went hiking with the Larsen family. (Nate is one of Chris' reps here in SLC) Whitney loved hanging out with their kids and the two girls just chatted it up most of the way to Delicate Arch. Although Whitney and I both thought we might never make it, we did finally reach the arch and it was amazing! Whitney's classic comment when we saw it was..."If this arch is so special, why didn't they put it closer to the road?" Needless to say, she felt like the hike was pretty hard, but we were proud of her...it was 3 miles round trip and definitely not an easy terrain. Now that it's over, she says she loved it and would do it again. Lindsie was a trooper...Chris carried her the whole way and she barely made a peep. Amazing!!After Delicate Arch we drove to Broken Arch where there was tonz of sand and a shady area for the kids to play. This was Whitney's fav!! She even brought home a water bottle full of sand as a souvineer.
Thanks to the Larsen's for letting us join them for hiking and all the fun!!










2 comments:
Hi Guys...It's been a while since I surfed the blogs. Looks like you've been having some fun! Whitney is getting so big and little Lindsie...Oh my goodness...so cute! Can't wait to see ya'll this summer.
XOXOXO Dixie
That looks so fun! I didn't know you were going, I am glad you got to get and away with Chris and the girls and have some fun!
Post a Comment