Lookin' cute and chillin' in her new stroller.
Santa brought Lindsie and new "lightweight" stroller to take to Disneyland in the spring!
American Girl Bitty Baby from Mommy and Daddy for the best helper and BIG Sister!
Santa wrapped everything up this year so there would be no peeking...Whitney was ready and waiting to get started and see what he brought. This year will be remembered for lots of Littlest Pet Shops and the wii.
Chris, prepairing his salt roasted prime rib. Last year we didn't use enough salt...but not this year!!
Christmas Eve - Hannah Montana Barbies from Nana & Papa...
This is how Lindsie spent her Christmas eve while we opened gifts...warm and cozy in her seat!
Whitney loves her Papa...
Lindsie's first big smiles!! So cute!!
Chris and Whitney building and decorating a ginger bread house. Whitney was thrilled with her beautiful finished product. She loves to do crafts and activities and create things!
A visit from the Sample girls...Danielle, Adrian, and Chris (not pictured). I can't believe how beautiful and grown up they are. I used to babysit them when they were my girls ages! Wow, I'm old!!
No comments:
Post a Comment